Invalid include

Nov 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Do I have to change the way to include files?

I am getting this error:

Invalid include spec:file = "include\funcoes_banco_de_dados.asp"

How do I solve it?

Coordinator
Nov 3, 2009 at 7:10 PM
You should not have to change the way to include files. In the sample AspWebApp, under Simple directory, there is a page called Includes.asp that includes another page HeaderInfo.asp.

I create a sub directory called include under Simple and copy the HeaderInfo.asp into /Simple/include. I then changed the include line in includes.asp to:

<!--#INCLUDE FILE="include\HeaderInfo.asp"-->

It worked fine when I ran it.

Let me know if you included the file using a different syntax.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 8:49 AM, rodiniz <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Do I have to change the way to include files?

I am getting this error:

Invalid include spec:file = "include\funcoes_banco_de_dados.asp"

How do I solve it?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (aspclassiccompiler@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email aspclassiccompiler@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Nov 3, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I figured out what the problem is. My parser does not like the spaces before and after =. I will fix it in the next release. Thanks for the feeding back.

Coordinator
Nov 4, 2009 at 5:30 AM

I have fixed the bug in the latest update (change set 31326).

Nov 4, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Thanks for the quick fix .Now I have a new error:

Could not load file or assembly 'System, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.This is a classic asp web site thats running like a charm for more than 4 years...

Do I have to create an web application ?

Coordinator
Nov 4, 2009 at 4:46 PM

I messed up my build file yesterday and inadvertently referenced some Silverlight runtime files in my asp build. I will correct it and have another release tonight. Thank you for trying it!

Coordinator
Nov 5, 2009 at 5:30 AM

I fixed the build. Please download the latest build and try again. Thank you very much.