request.querystring problem

Sep 23, 2010 at 2:00 PM

hi
following code works in normal iis asp compiler
response.redirect "english/example.asp?" & request.querystring()
but not in classic asp compiler
1....can i know why please i am passing this full querystring to other page
and
also
3.....i wanted to know if source code for classic asp compiler is available for download

Coordinator
Sep 23, 2010 at 4:08 PM
That is a good catch. I need to override the toString() method of my querystring collection to serialize all the parameters in the collection into a query string. I will fix it in my next release.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 6:00 AM, amrullah <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

hi
following code works in normal iis asp compiler
response.redirect "english/example.asp?" & request.querystring()
but not in classic asp compiler
1....can i know why please i am passing this full querystring to other page
and
also
3.....i wanted to know if source code for classic asp compiler is available for download

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (aspclassiccompiler@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email aspclassiccompiler@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Sep 24, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Is there any way I can get access to the compiler code (dlrsoft.asp) ?? I'm currently testing one of our application using this, I may be able to help you in identifying/resolving some issues.

Please let me know!

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Contact me through the contact form (click People then click Dotneteer then click "Contact Dotneteer") and we will discuss off line.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:10 AM, amrullah <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Is there any way I can get access to the compiler code (dlrsoft.asp) ?? I'm currently testing one of our application using this, I may be able to help you in identifying/resolving some issues.

Please let me know!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (aspclassiccompiler@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email aspclassiccompiler@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Sep 28, 2010 at 5:26 AM

I have fixed this problem in changeset 56254.