minor glitches with some of the sample asp files in \AspWebApp\Database

Jul 8, 2010 at 9:00 PM

VBScript Compiler Error
FileName    Line    Column    Error Code    Error Description
C:\test\aspclassiccompiler\AspWebApp\Database\Blob.Asp    1    3    4    InvalidCharacter

Problem : unwanted space between <% and @
Fix : FROM
<% @ LANGUAGE=VBScript    %>
TO
<%@ LANGUAGE = VBScript %>

The image “http://localhost:3465/Database/Blob.Asp” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Problem : needs Response.Clear
Fix : FROM
    Response.Buffer = TRUE
    Response.ContentType = "image/gif"
TO
    Response.Clear
    Response.Buffer = TRUE
    Response.ContentType = "image/gif"

http://localhost:3465/Database/StoredProcedures.asp
Problem :
missing declaration of adInteger and adParamInput
Fix :
add
Const adInteger = 3
Const adParamInput = 1

cannot bind member, adInteger, on object Microsoft.Scripting.ScopeStorage

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMemberException: cannot bind member, adInteger, on object Microsoft.Scripting.ScopeStorage

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MissingMemberException: cannot bind member, adInteger, on object Microsoft.Scripting.ScopeStorage]
Dlrsoft.Asp.AspHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in F:\projects\dotnet35\VBParser80\asp\AspHandler.cs:118
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Jul 8, 2010 at 9:10 PM

The first issue appears in the following 3 asp files under \AspWebApp\Database
Blob.Asp
MultiScrolling.asp
StoredProcedures.asp

I could upload the files I fixed, but unfortunately I do not know how to attach them here.